VOLUSIA COUNTY LAW LIBRARY CATALOG
This is a list of the Volusia County Law Library’s Print & Audio/Visual resources by legal topic/subject heading and location. An (X) denotes where a resource is located and a (-) indicates the resource is not available at that location. Some resources listed here are not current. Please contact the law library for additional information.
Florida E-Discovery and Evidence, Lexis
William Hamilton & Ralph Artigliere
Florida E-Discovery and Evidence brings clarity to this complex area of law. This comprehensive resource includes:
- In-depth coverage of e-discovery from A-Z: admissibility at trial through records management.
- Highlights of how the Florida rules of civil procedure will apply to e-discovery and a guide to the soon to be in place Florida e-discovery rules.
- Identification of key cost saving "junctions" in e-discovery; helpful guidelines and hot tips for e-discovery cost management.
- Ethical traps and pitfalls; guidance on how to avoid time consuming discovery disputes.
- Checklists and guides for every e-discovery task.
- All Florida case law on e-discovery in both state and Federal courts and key national cases.
- Helpful forms and practice tips.